TAG Alliances Members Analyze the U.S Supreme Court's Decision in South Dakota v. Wayfair, Inc.
Click the links below to read articles from TAG Alliances members analyzing the U.S. Supreme Court decision in the South Dakota v. Wayfair, Inc. case.
- How the Wayfair Ruling Impacts State Income Tax; Cherry Bekaert LLP (Southeast, USA - TAG-SP)
- Navigating the Post-Wayfair World Part Three: Practical Advice & Tangible Next Steps; von Briesen & Roper, s.c. (Wisconsin - TAGLaw)
- Navigating the Post-Wayfair World Part Two: A Closer Look at Wisconsin's Economic Nexus Law; von Briesen & Roper, s.c. (Wisconsin - TAGLaw)
- Navigating the Post-Wayfair World Part One: States Respond to the Supreme Court's Wayfair Decision; von Briesen & Roper, s.c. (Wisconsin - TAGLaw)
- 6 Things You Need to Know About Wayfair and Its Impact on Your Sales Tax Obligations; Cohen & Co. (Michigan & Ohio, USA - TIAG)
- Groundbreaking Sales & Use Tax Case Decided by the Supreme Court; Zinner & Co. LLP (Ohio - TIAG)
- Landmark Decision in South Dakota v. Wayfair, Inc. et al; von Briesen & Roper, s.c. (Wisconsin - TAGLaw)
- Most Impactful State and Local Tax Ruling in More Than 25 Years Expected to Significantly Alter E-Commerce Industry; Berdon LLP (New York, USA - TIAG)
- Sales Tax Slip-Ups; Back to Basics in the Age of Wayfair; Berdon LLP (New York, USA - TIAG)
- Supreme Court Issues Monumental Sales Tax Decision Involving Online Retailers; alliantgroup (USA - TAG-SP)
- Supreme Court Overturns Quill Decision, Changes Sales Tax Landscape for All Retailers; Cohen & Co. (Michigan & Ohio, USA - TIAG)
- Supreme Court Ruling Rescinds Sales Tax Rules; Koley Jessen (Nebraska, USA - TAGLaw)
- Telecommunications Service Providers May Be Impacted by the Supreme Court’s Wayfair Decision; Kelley Drye & Warren LLP (Washington D.C., USA - TAGLaw)
- The U.S. Supreme Court’s Historic Ruling in South Dakota v. Wayfair Changes the Landscape for State Sales and Use Tax Collection; Williams Mullen (North Carolina & Virginia, USA - TAGLaw)
- U.S. Supreme Court Overrules Physical Presence Nexus Standard; Weaver (Texas, USA - TAG-SP)
- U.S. Supreme Court Overrules Physical Presence Requirement for Substantial Nexus: Do Telecommunications Service Providers Now Have Nexus in All States?; Kelley Drye & Warren LLP (Washington D.C., USA - TAGLaw)
- What The Supreme Court’s Wayfair Ruling Means for Businesses; Dykema Cox Smith (Texas, USA - TAGLaw)
TAG Tax Group Members (Tax Specialists in TAG Alliances)
TAG Alliances (comprised of TAGLaw, TIAG and TAG-SP), is an international alliance of independent law firms, accounting firms and other professional services firms, who share common objectives and standards, but are not under common control or management. TAG Alliances itself does not practice law or accounting and TAG Alliances does not offer legal, accounting, or financial advice. TAG Alliances disclaims any responsibility or liability for acts or omissions of any of its member firms. Member firms in TAG Alliances are not engaged in the joint practice of law or accounting, nor is there any legal or partnership relationship between or among the TAG Alliances members by virtue of their membership in TAG Alliances.
The various resources shown on our site are for general information purposes and do not constitute the provision of legal or financial advice nor the creation of an attorney-client relationship with TAG Alliances or the member firm who has provided the resource. For further information regarding the laws or regulations of a given jurisdiction, we ask that you please contact a member firm in a given jurisdiction should you have questions. Contacting TAG Alliances does not establish an attorney-client or a fiduciary-client relationship.