Later this month, between October 24 to 26, 2018, lawyers, accountants, and other professionals from around the world will come together in Atlanta for the 39th international conference of the TAG Alliances®.
In addition to keynote and panel discussions that will address leadership and global legal, accounting, and business trends (shown below), TAG Alliances, through its charitable organization, TAG Foundation, will donate funds to Habitat for Humanity in Atlanta (Atlanta Habitat) via an interactive social media campaign.
“Our slogan as an organization is ‘Globally Connected. Locally Respected.’ and initiatives like this allow us to put our slogan into action,” said Richard Attisha, President & CEO of TAG Alliances. “Not only are our members leading experts in their respective professional fields, but they are leaders in their local communities. Through this initiative to benefit Atlanta Habitat, we hope that TAG Alliances will leave a lasting legacy in Atlanta by supporting Atlanta Habitat in its mission to provide housing for those in need in the Atlanta metropolitan area.”
How can you join TAG Alliances and TAG Foundation to benefit Atlanta Habitat?
- Click here to share this page/link on your LinkedIn profile - Each time this page is shared on LinkedIn, TAG Foundation will donate $5 per share to Atlanta Habitat (up to $2,500).
Donate to TAG Foundation - Additionally, any funds donated to TAG Foundation between October 11th – 26th will be distributed to Atlanta Habitat. Click here to learn how to donate to TAG Foundation.
About Atlanta Habitat
As one of the largest of 1,500 U.S. affiliates of Habitat for Humanity International, and the largest nonprofit homebuilder in Atlanta and Fulton County, Atlanta Habitat transforms neighborhoods by bringing generous donors and hardworking volunteers together with working families to build high quality, green homes. The result is dramatic, positive differences in the lives of family members and in neighborhoods. Atlanta Habitat is recognized as an excellent steward of donor investments, having achieved the Gold Level on GuideStar Exchange and earning the highest possible four-star rating from Charity Navigator for eight years in a row, a distinction that only 2 percent of all nonprofits in the United States can claim. Learn more about Atlanta Habitat at www.atlantahabitat.org.
Atlanta Habitat for Humanity transforms communities by acting as a catalyst for neighborhood revitalization through education, innovative development, partnerships, and long-term relationships with families. A portion of the proceeds from the TAG Alliances and TAG Foundation Habitat donation campaign will benefit Atlanta Habitat for Humanity. Atlanta Habitat for Humanity’s name is used with its permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement, expressed or implied, of any product, service, company or individual.
About Our International Conference in Atlanta
In Atlanta, lawyers, accountants, and professionals from around the world will participate in dynamic and interactive sessions and networking opportunities focused on benefiting their professional development and building relationships with other TAG Alliances members.
Keynote Sessions and Panels include:
- "Extreme Leadership: Empowering the Future of Your Firm" with Steve Farber, best-selling author of Radical Leap and Greater Than Yourself
- "Leading Your Firm to Achieve Successful Revenue Enhancement Strategies"
- "Envisioning the Evolving Role of Advisors"
- “Trade, Supply Chain, and Financial Issues in the Face of Global Trade Barriers and Protectionism"
- "Finding and Keeping the Future of Your Firm: Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, and Talent Retention”
Specialty Group Sessions include:
- "Diversifying Firm Leadership and Eliminating Unconscious Bias and Blind Spots"
- "The Gig Economy & Independent Contractors"
- "Trade Secrets: The New EU Directive, The Growing Cyber Threat, and Best Practices & Opportunities for Advisors"
- "Remaining Relevant and Adding Value in the Ever-changing World of Tax"
- "Adding Forensic Accounting Services and Leveraging the Expertise of the TAG Alliances"
- "Trends and Experiences in International M&A: Raiders, Sandbaggers and Others"
- "Following the Money: Enforcing Your Judgment Across Borders"
About TAG Foundation
TAG Foundation is the charitable foundation supported by the TAG Alliances. TAG Foundation was formally established in 2010 with a mission to extend generosity on a global level. TAG Alliances’ charitable tradition began in 2001, when members banded together to assist the victims of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Since that time, the scope of TAG Foundation has widened to include numerous charitable initiatives and causes around the world. Through TAG Foundation, the TAG Alliances and its members have distributed over $150,000 in contributions to various causes.
TAG Charitable Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization in Florida, United States (Registration #CH32002) - A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION ANO FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435 -7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT lMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
Learn more about TAG Foundation at: www.tagalliances.com/tag-alliances/foundation.