The Future of the Professions, Brexit, Opportunities Arising Out of Disruption, and Digital Hygiene are Among the Topics Presented at the International Conference in London, England.
TAG Alliances recently held its 40th International Conference in London, England with delegates from law firms, accounting firms, and strategic partners from more than 60 countries in attendance. In honor of TAG Alliances’ 20th Anniversary, the primary theme of the conference was “Celebrate the Past, Embrace the Future.” In addition to strengthening international relationships with members in the TAG Alliances, attendees explored how technology, disruption, Brexit, and other important issues will impact the future of the law and accounting professions.
Keynote sessions and presenters at this international conference included:
The Future of the Professions
- Daniel Susskind, Co-author of best-selling book, “The Future of the Professions”
Member Success Stories and Opportunities Arising Out of Disruption
- Richard Attisha, President & CEO of TAG Alliances
- Michael Bacina; Piper Alderman (Australia - TAGLaw)
- Athena Constantinou; APC Audit, Tax, Advisory Ltd (Nicosia, Cyprus - TIAG)
- Steven Lukas; Harper Grey LLP (British Columbia, Canada - TAGLaw)
- Paul Maberly; Mercer & Hole (London, England - TIAG)
- Randy Myeroff; Cohen & Company (Michigan & Ohio, USA - TIAG)
- Paul Tauber; Coblentz, Patch, Duffy & Bass LLP (San Francisco, CA, USA - TAGLaw)
Digital Hygiene: Critical Cybersecurity Habits for Firms and Clients
- Jill Bainbridge; Blake Morgan (Southampton, England - TAGLaw)
- Marcus English; Flame PR
- Alexia Kountouri; Tassos Papadopoulos & Associates LLC (Cyrpus - TAGLaw)
- Peter Matson; HUB International (North America - TAG-SP)
- Jeremy Rasmussen; Abacode (USA & UK - TAG-SP)
How to Drive Profit Through Business Focus
- Bernard Savage; 10½ boots
Brexit Speakers’ Corner
- Jonathan Lloyd-Jones; TAG Alliances European Liaison
- Michael Sippitt; Clarkslegal LLP (Reading, England - TAGLaw)
The conference also provided an opportunity to give back to a local charity, Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity, which provides emotional and practical support to families who have a child with a life-threatening or terminal illness. Thanks to generous contributions from event attendees and a distribution from TAG Foundation, over £4700 was raised for the charity.
Keynote Speaker and Best-Selling Author, Daniel Susskind presenting “The Future of the Professions”.
"Member Success Stories and Opportunities Arising Out of Disruption" panel.
Richard Attisha, President & CEO (middle) and Melisa Attisha, Executive Vice President & COO (right) presenting Rainbow Trust Children's Charity with £4775 donation from TAG Foundation.