Law firm leader from Popov, Arnaudov & Partners joins the Advisory Board of renowned international alliance of professional services firms.
TAG Alliances®, a leading multidisciplinary alliance of independent professional services firms, has appointed Sibina Eftenova of Popov, Arnaudov & Partners in Bulgaria as its newest Advisory Board member.
TAG Alliances’ Advisory Board is composed of leading practitioners who provide guidance and perspective to the alliance’s Executive Team on various matters such as updating the Charter and Code of Conduct, assisting in member matters, and approving prospective members.
“I am delighted to welcome our newest Advisory Board member, Sibina Eftenova,” said Richard Attisha, President & CEO of TAG Alliances. “Our profile in the global marketplace continues to grow, and the Advisory Board is an integral part of our organization’s success. Sibina is a leader in her firm and local community, and I am confident she will add great insight and perspective.”
The complete TAG Alliances Advisory Board includes:
- Kurt Baker of ESV Business advice and accounting (New South Wales, Australia - TIAG);
- Florence Bastin of Fiduciaire du Grand-Duché de Luxembourg S.à r.l. (FLUX) (Luxembourg - TIAG);
- Mariano Batalla of Batalla (Costa Rica - TAGLaw);
- Basil Bielich of Browne Craine and Co. (Isle of Man - TIAG);
- Gbenga Biobaku of Gbenga Biobaku & Co. (Nigeria - TAGLaw);
- Russell Brown, OBE of LehmanBrown (Beijing & Shanghai, China - TIAG);
- Pablo Brusco of Brons & Salas (Argentina - TAGLaw);
- Jennifer Clarke of LK Shields Solicitors (Ireland - TAGLaw);
- Jim Dankenbring of Spencer Fane LLP (Missouri, USA - TAGLaw);
- Markus Dankl of INTERCURA (Austria - TIAG);
- John Delaney of Delaney Partners (Bahamas - TAGLaw);
- Jan Depoorter of SBB Accountants & Advisors (Belgium - TIAG);
- Sibina Eftenova of Popov, Arnaudov & Partners (Bulgaria - TAGLaw);
- Rebecca Goodman-Stephens of Berdon LLP (New York, NY, USA - TIAG);
- Paul Hopkins of Carter Newell (Australia - TAGLaw);
- Irwin Kishner of Herrick, Feinstein LLP (New York, NY, USA - TAGLaw);
- Robert Levy of Kuit Steinart Levy LLP (Manchester, England - TAGLaw);
- Paul Maberly of Mercer & Hole (London, England - TIAG);
- Randy Myeroff of Cohen & Company (Michigan & Ohio, USA);
- Papa Alboury Ndao of RMA Senegal (Senegal - TIAG);
- Greg Noschese of Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr, P.C. (Texas, USA - TAGLaw);
- Wendy On of Fineman West & Co. LLP (Los Angeles, CA, USA - TIAG);
- Felipe Pestana of Grupo Planus (Rio de Jeneiro, Brazil - TIAG);
- Dan Ray of Hemming Morse, LLP (San Francisco, CA, USA- TIAG);
- Paul Tauber of Coblentz, Patch, Duffy & Bass LLP (San Francisco, CA, USA - TAGLaw); and
- James (Marty) Truss of Dykema (Texas, USA - TAGLaw).