The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) becomes effective on January 1, 2020. Is your firm or company ready for this important regulation? This Knowledge Center contains important thought-leadership and resources.
TAG Alliances Member Benefit Series Webinar
"A Deep Dive into the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)"
"Update on the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA): Less Than Two Months To Go For Compliance"
Coblentz, Patch, Duffy & Bass LLP
San Francisco, California, USA - TAGLaw
- CCPA Reality Check: 10 Key Questions to Evaluate Compliance
- Attorney General Releases Modified CCPA Draft Regulations: Key Changes Your Business Should Know
- California Consumer Privacy Act Update: Less Than Three Months To Go For Compliance
- GPS Monitoring Of Employees In California: Do You Know Where Your Employees Are? Are You Allowed To Know?
- The California Consumer Privacy Act Is Coming. Is Your Business Ready?
Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP
Los Angeles, California, USA - TAGLaw
- New Revisions to the CCPA
- California Consumer Privacy Act: Are You Ready? (Part 1)
- California Consumer Privacy Act: Are You Ready? (Part 2)
- CA Consumer Privacy Act Gets A Rewrite
- California Csonsumer Privacy Act of 2018 – GDPR Lite?
Abacode is the exclusive Cybersecurity & Compliance Readiness Strategic Partner of TAG Alliances.
Does Your Firm Need To Implement Internal Controls In Order To Meet The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)?
Abacode helps perform data privacy impact assessments, penetration tests, continuous monitoring, and other services to protect critical private data.
They work alongside your Legal Counsel and/or CPA Advisor to implement all of the controls and services necessary. Abacode has expertise in helping companies consolidate their entire Cybersecurity & Compliance programs, under one roof.
TAG Alliances (comprised of TAGLaw, TIAG and TAG-SP), is an international alliance of independent law firms, accounting firms and other professional services firms, who share common objectives and standards, but are not under common control or management. TAG Alliances itself does not practice law or accounting and TAG Alliances does not offer legal, accounting, or financial advice. TAG Alliances disclaims any responsibility or liability for acts or omissions of any of its member firms. Member firms in TAG Alliances are not engaged in the joint practice of law or accounting, nor is there any legal or partnership relationship between or among the TAG Alliances members by virtue of their membership in TAG Alliances.
The various resources shown on our site are for general information purposes and do not constitute the provision of legal or financial advice nor the creation of an attorney-client relationship with TAG Alliances or the member firm who has provided the resource. For further information regarding the laws or regulations of a given jurisdiction, we ask that you please contact a member firm in a given jurisdiction should you have questions. Contacting TAG Alliances does not establish an attorney-client or a fiduciary-client relationship.